Sunday, June 12, 2016

Small disc brake CX frame for bay area rider

 The woman who is getting this frame was a major hammer on the road circuit in the '80's. She's probably still quite the hammer and now she will have a new CX bike to hammer on. The tubing is the Dedaccai aluminum I have been using for the last couple of years and the bike will have thru-axles front and rear , most likely an Enve fork. I'm not the one building it up but I'm sure that it will be a quality build from the Bicycle Outfitter in Los Altos, Calif.

In case you want to see more frequent updates I suggest that you check out the Rock Lobster facebook page. I have been updating there more frequently than this blog as facebook seems to have a much bigger audience. I will not abandon the blog, though.......don't worry about that !

No comments: